Terms of business
Portner Law Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under number 9085738 and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA no. 614254).
Its registered office is at 5-7 Mandeville Place, London W1U 3AY where a list of directors' names is open to inspection.
Portner Law Limited practices under the name Portner. The term 'partner' is used to refer to a director or senior staff member of Portner Law Limited.
VAT number: 863777769
Website terms and conditions of use
The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about Portner Law Limited, their partners and the services offered by them.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, it does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by Portner Law Limited.
The information presented is believed to be reliable but it's subject to change at any time without notice. Portner Law Limited. do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. By accessing this website you agree that Portner Law Limited will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this site.
- The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Portner Law Limited. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used only for non-commercial purposes;
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- The products described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Portner Law Limited or other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights;
- Images, pictures, videos, logos and graphics on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).